29.8.21

HERBIE MANN - Windows Opened + The Inspiration I Feel (2001) FLAC (tracks+.cue), lossless

This two-fer from Collectables features a pair of out of print Herbie Mann LPs: Windows Opened and The Inspiration I Feel, both originally issued on Atlantic Records in 1968. These 12 tracks feature jazz versions of popular songs of the period written by Donovan, Tim Hardin, and Jimmy Webb plus six associated with Ray Charles. by Al Campbell
Tracklist :
Windows Opened (1968)

1     There Is a Mountain 6:06
Donovan
2     If I Were a Carpenter 5:41
Tim Hardin
3     Paper Man 6:48
Charles Tolliver
4     Footprints 8:26
Wayne Shorter
5     By the Time I Get to Phoenix 2:16
Jimmy Webb
6     Windows Opened 7:36
Roy Ayers
Credits :
Bass – Miroslav Vitous (faixas: 1-6)
Drums – Bruno Carr (faixas: 1-6)
Flute – Herbie Mann (faixas: 1-6)
Guitar – Sonny Sharrock (faixas: 1-6)
Vibraphone – Roy Ayers (faixas: 1-6)
The Inspiration I Feel (1968)
7     Lonely Avenue 6:25
Doc Pomus
8     Drown in My Own Tears 5:10
Henry Glover
9     Sticks and Stones 5:39
Titus Turner
10     I Got a Woman 6:53
Ray Charles / Renald Richard
11     Come Rain or Come Shine 4:44
Harold Arlen / Johnny Mercer
12     Georgia on My Mind 4:48
Hoagy Carmichael / Stuart Gorrell
Credits :
Arranged By, Conductor – William Fischer
Flute [Uncredited] – Herbie Mann

Um comentário:

  1. https://nitro.download/view/DDF9EF16BF1AA80/Herbie_Mann_-_Windows_Opened_+_The_Inspiration_I_Feel_(2001
    _Collectables)_FLAC.rar

    ResponderExcluir

ANDREW CYRILLE | WADADA LEO SMITH | BILL FRISELL — Lebroba (2018) FLAC (tracks+.cue), lossless

Lebroba, Andrew Cyrille's second leader date for ECM, finds the septuagenarian rhythm explorer trading in all but guitarist Bill Frisell...